We Invite graduates of 2018 on training on a specialization "electric systems and networks"
on a budgetary and contract basis full-time, part-time and accelerated forms of training on the basis of full secondary education or technical education (technical school, College) levels:
- bachelor - 4 years (by correspondence - 4,5 years)
- master- 5.5 years (by correspondence - 6 years),
- the Graduates of technical schools or colleges are offered to Express form of education on bachelor degree, duration of training is 3 years to the day, and 3.5 years for the correspondence courses.
- the University Students after school to receive the diploma of the international sample.
- the students of the day form of education Department have the opportunity to receive a scholarship, which corresponds IV, the highest level of accreditation of the University and 01.09.2011 is 530 UAH.
Students from other cities and villages of Ukraine are provided with a dormitory.
Also students of the Department on personal desire to have the opportunity to undergo training at the military Department of the University, and simultaneously get the second higher education in different fields at the University.
- the Best students given the opportunity of completing their studies at a number of leading universities of Western Europe.
- the Speciality "Electric systems and networks" is one of the oldest at the faculty. The first issue of the specialty took place in 1924. Among the graduates there are well-known scientists, academicians, doctors and candidates of science, laureates of State prizes, industry leaders, power systems and their associations, prominent public figures.
- the study is carried out on a wide range of technical disciplines (more than 30 special disciplines, including computer technology), which enables the graduates of the Department work in different fields of energy: in managerial, engineering and maintenance departments of energy enterprises, branch project companies of all forms of property, in scientific research institutes. In particular, graduates Department have the opportunity of employment in control and computer centers of power systems, thermal, hydraulic and nuclear power plants of Ukraine, energy-supplying companies (JSC "Kyivenergo"Oblenergo), the National Power Company "Ukrenergo", in the Main electric networks, electrical enterprises, scientific-research institutes of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, big industrial enterprises, design offices and other commercial and state structures.
- the Department Graduates who wish to engage in research activities, have the opportunity to study at the postgraduate course at the chair under day time and correspondence forms (scholarship graduate students of the day form of training on 01.09.2011 is 1500-2500 UAH).
For 85-year activity the Department has prepared about 6,000 engineers published 30 monographs and more than 500 scientific articles, 5 textbooks, 25 textbooks published about 800 printed sheets methodical instructions received 67 inventor's certificates, 10 patents, five bronze medals, prepared 45 candidates and five doctors of technical Sciences.
- the Teaching process at the Department is conducted by highly qualified specialists, including 4 doctors of Sciences and professors, 8 candidates of Sciences.
Telephone for information: (044) 406-82-34 , (044) 406-84-74, (044) 454-95-07
The website of the faculty: http://fea.kpi.ua
Registration aturn: istudent.kpi.ua/en/