At the Department of electrical networks and systems studies in the following scientific directions:
- modern intellectual tools of analysis, optimization and control operating modes of electric systems and energoo Dani;
- improve the operational reliability of power equipment of electric networks;
- introduction of a new model of the electric energy market of Ukraine.
- Scientific advisors directions.
- head the Department is doctor of technical Sciences, Professor Kirik Valery V.
- Professor Suleymanov Viktor Nikolaevich.
- doctor of technical Sciences, Professor Butkevich Alexander F.
Wasabi mathematical models of optimal modes and perspective development of strategic relations of power systems of Ukraine execution Period: January 2010 - December 2011.
II. Development of scientific and technical bases of construction and operation of modern monitoring systems of admissibility download controlled sections electric Deadline: January 2010 - December 2012.
III. Electromagnetic transients current circuits of relay protection of high-voltage electric networks. Deadline: January 2010 - December 2011.
IV. Preventing ferroresonance processes in networks of high voltage. Deadline: January 2010 - December 2011.
V. investigation of a resonant overvoltages on the higher harmonics of even multiplicity in electric networks 750 kV. Deadline: January 2010 - December 2012.
VI. Development ohmmeter, with reduced methodological errors due: January 2010 - December 2013.
VII. The introduction of a new model of the electric energy market of Ukraine execution Period: January 2008 - December 2010.
VIII. Research load modes of operation of wind power plants in the electric power system Deadline: January 2010 - December 2012.
Also at the Department of electrical networks and systems training of scientific personnel, who are studying in the PhD program.
The results of the research scientific developments are widely used in educational process of the Department in the preparation of bachelors, specialists and masters on a speciality "Electric systems and networks" during teaching specialized subjects of the chair of electric networks and systems and runtime qualification diploma works and projects.